Factory Operative ** Regular Day shift**
Factory Operative Required!
We have an excellent opportunity arise for a full-time Factory Operative to join my client at their Swadlincote premises.
We are looking for a reliable individual to work within a factory environment and the role will involve loading and unloading and general factory duties. Locating and moving products around the factory and processing accurately. You will need to be physically fit to do the role. You must ensure health and safety policies are followed always ensuring safe working environment. A good knowledge of IT will be needed to run the new machinery and computer systems
Excellent chance of a permanent position
Hours of Work and Pay
- Monday to Friday
- 08.00am -17.00pm
- £10.00 per hour
- Locating and safe moving of products
- Quality checking products
- Processing customers orders
- Internal stock replenishment
- Setting up and running the site machinery
- Production of batches of products using a dispensing system
- Operating of basic tools and safe use of cleaning equipment
- Always ensuring a safe and clean working environment
- Experience of working in a warehouse/factory setting
- FLT Licence is desirable, but not essential
- Physically fit enough to carry out heavier tasks involved with the role
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position
Siamo Group is a multi-award-winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in. We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce If you feel this role is for you,
Please apply now or alternatively call 01530 416770 or email email@example.com for an informal chat or further information.