Customer Service Executive
We here at Siamo Recruitment and working alongside a forward thinking and growing client, passionate on providing their customers with a high levels of customer service. You’ll become a fundamental part of our client providing the very best customer care across query resolutions, aftersales care and the processing of orders via the phone.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for customer service to take their career to the next stage.
This is the perfect role for an individual looking to establish themselves within their first office based role.
You’ll be reporting directly into a dedicated customer services manager keen to help you develop and grow within an ever expanding role. Along with this you’ll join a welcoming team has with years of experience that are driven, successful and all working together as a unit.
Why join our client?
- Company bonus scheme (over £2,000.00)
- The client provides excellent training programs and clear career progression
- You role will vary, grow and never have the same day twice
- A varied and rewarding customer service role
- Working within a vibrant and quirky office
- Staff discounts schemes
This Customer Service Executive role will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure every customer receives the very best customer care
- Be courteous, professional, knowledgeable and helpful to customers and colleagues at all times
- Answer customer calls, web chat, Social Media Contacts and emails professional and in timely manner always promoting the authenticity of the organisation
- Update CRM system with orders, customer notes and words of advice
- Actively help the department meet its organisation set KPI’s
- Attend and actively engage in product and skills training sessions
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience in an Office based customer service role would be advantageous
- A Confident communicator as this is vital for the role
- Professional telephone manner
- Diligence and attention to detail with great problem solving skills
- PC Literacy
- Enthusiasm and drive, proactive and resourceful
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Time management
- Full UK Driving License DUE TO RURAL LOCATION
For more information on the role or for a confidential conversation with a specialist consultant within Siamo please ask for Josh on 01285 640734