Warehouse Operative – Night Shift – Reading (RG2)
We are now looking to recruit new members in the position of Warehouse Operative to join the successful team of our prestigious Logistics contract in Reading (RG2).
Experience within the Industrial industry is preferred, however full training is provided. In terms of the right person – we are looking for someone with a flexible approach, both towards working hours and in your attitude to work; a sustained work history, ideally within a fast-paced warehouse environment, would be highly advantageous.
Your tasks will include:
- Carrying out a variety of warehouse activities such as sorting, re-packing, stacking, unloading, despatch and loading duties.
- Manual lifting
- Reporting to Warehouse Supervisor and/or Team Leader
- Ensure that the operation meets the customer service requirements by completing each function to the highest standard
- Carry out duties accurately and above the required minimum productivity rate
- Carry out general housekeeping, maintenance, and hygiene duties, to ensure that the profile of the site is maintained to the very highest standard
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of themselves and other operatives by adhering to safe working practices and site rules
- Undertake such additional activities as may be required
- Willingness and ability to work as part of close-knit team – teamwork is paramount to this opportunity!
Night shift: 20:30 – 04:30 paid at £11.50 per hour;
5 out of 7 days per week – weekend working is required. If you need specific days off each week, we will do our best to accommodate this, however flexibility is imperative for this role.
A Rota pattern will be given one week in advance, wherever possible.
Overtime payments:- Hours worked over 8 hours (same shift): x1.33 (time and a third) = £15.29ph Over 37.5 weekly hours: x1.5 (time and a half) = £17.25ph Over 45 weekly hours: x2 (double time) = £23ph
- Siamo benefit's package including high street discounts, cash back incentives and exclusive promotions
- Free on-site parking
- Training opportunities and potential progression to full-time contracts (Temp-to-Perm)
- Working with nationally recognised companies and brands
- Potential for overtime available
START DATE NOVEMBER 2021!!!
If this opportunity excites you, and you are looking to take the next step in your career path, please submit your CV now.