Payroll Officer- Bretby
£20k - £25k
We have an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a new full-time position. Our prestigious client based in Bretby is looking for someone with Payroll and Finance knowledge to join their team on a permanent basis. We are looking for someone with strong admin skills and experience of using Sage 50. The role will involve processing payroll in timely manner, ensuring accurate inputting of financial data, purchase ledger duties and processing petty cash as well as general office and admin duties.
Must have experience of running Payroll from start to finish
Monday to Friday
37.5 hours per week
- Using your knowledge and experience with a Payroll, time and attendance system.
- Ensuring correct salaried payments/deductions are accurate for third party obligations
- Uploading Purchase ledger invoices to the financial system,
- Checking for accuracy and for any duplicates Scanning and attaching of invoices to the relevant files
- Distributing the invoices to the managers for their approval
- Processing Petty cash Responsible for the stationary ordering.
- Knowledge and experience of using Sage 50
- Experience in Payroll & Finance Administration and software
- Experience of using Microsoft office packages such as work and excel
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of running Payroll.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work loads
- Be able to use own initiative
- 23 days holiday per year + bank holidays (increases with length of service)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Company Sick Pay
- Possibility of earning a Company bonus twice a year
If you feel this role is for you, please apply now or alternative call 01530 416770 or email email@example.com for an informal chat or further information.