Senior Marketing Executive
Are you experienced within Marketing looking for a more senior role? Our client has a vacancy within their leading digital agency for a Senior Marketing Executive. You will be integrated into a welcoming and driven team where you’ll be overseeing, creating and implementing effective digital and data focused campaigns for outsourced clients.
If you’re looking to develop your career further and create material for the UK’s leading companies this is the role for you.
Your role will include presentation of campaigns, become persuasive and bring ideas to life. You will be the bridge between the strategic direction of the account and campaigns.
Why join our client as a Senior Marketing Executive?
- Flexible work schedule allowing 3 days working from home
- Company events held regularly to maximize team bonding
- Breakfast clubs and team drinks Friday
- Excellent progression routes with clear career development
- Company bonus scheme
As a Senior Marketing Executive you will have the following responsibilities:
- The ability to maintain momentum across multiple stakeholders is key.
- You will deliver work efficiently, profitably and focusing on ROI.
- Comfortable at progressing creative briefs as well as technical requirements (data or development briefs) in order to bring a solution to reality.
- Must have a fundamental knowledge of the client’s business, strategy and market sector.
- You will need to be able to prioritise your, and your team’s, workload and at times have difficult, conversations with the client about priorities.
- Responsible for owning key client relationships.
- Responsible for forecasting and budget control for projects you and your team manage.
- Equally comfortable in delivering day to day projects as well as showing appetite for more strategic led initiatives.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Marketing Executive position:
- Demonstrate effective line management though structured objective setting, 1:1s and development plans.
- Be an engaging and persuasive presenter, able to take ideas and make them come alive in presentations – acting in a support capacity in key client presentations, delivery parts of the story.
- Develop a strategic sense of the account and how tactical campaigns ladder up to a bigger vision.
- Understands what skill sets and products are available within the wider group that could benefit client development and agency growth.
- Builds and cultivate strong internal relationships with great influencing skills.
- You will be the bridge between the strategic direction of the account and campaigns.
- An in-depth understanding and knowledge of the clients' businesses and sector, responsible for identifying opportunities for growth.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of their client’s business and objectives, their market sector, and the marketing landscape.
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced role.
- Experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud is desirable
If you would like a confidential conversation about the current vacancy or any other vacancies Siamo Recruitment are heading up please ask for Josh on 01285 640734.