How would you like to make the step into the world of recruitment, working for one of the market leaders across accountancy and finance recruitment hunting for the best talent in and across the UK and Europe?
Our client are looking to onboard Recruitment Headhunters either as a trainee or experienced recruiter looking for more.
This is an extremely rewarding role which requires ambition, drive and the ability to converse with individuals at all levels. Whilst not being KPI driven you will be required to make outbound calls, use social media platforms and marketing e-shots to contact candidates, in order to engage with them and pitch new opportunities to them.
You’ll undergo a second to none training program providing you with insider knowledge, tips and tricks, and key skills required to become a talented head-hunter, allowing you to further develop within a business growing year by year.
With an inline market salary supported with an uncapped and unrivalled commission structure. This will make your 1st years OTE’s upwards of £35,000+.
What’s in it for you?
- Uncapped commission structure
- Becoming a specialist recruiter within the finance and accounting industry
- Regular team building activities ranging from days out to all expenses paid trips abroad
- Working in a supportive and driven environment
- Excellent training and development program
- Joining a passionate and growing team of 10
This role will have the following responsibilities:
- Highlighting and contacting talent being passed over by the qualifying team to contact as discuss current vacancies
- Contacting talent via phone, email, text and social media platforms
- Working closely with recruitment researchers to expand the talent database
- Building a multi-skilled talent pool allowing you to be a step ahead for future recruitment plans
- Working in partnership with experienced team of consultants raising awareness and filling the roles available
- Market research will be essential to hunt any new roles in the market
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes and exposure:
- Previous recruitment exposure would be advantageous
- A previous exposure in sales or a target driven environment and working to KPI’s
- Bright, enthusiastic and target driven
- A strong and effective communicator, keen to make an immediate impact
- A hunger to learn, develop and become the best in the market