Factory Labourer Required
We have an opportunity for someone looking to do a manual role supporting in the manufacture of refractory products. The role will involve mixing and handling of products and moving around the factory, and it can get a little dusty dirty at times but is a great opportunity for someone who wants a job that involves manual work and varied activities.
Hours of Work and Pay
Monday to Thursday 08.00am – 16.30pm Friday 06.00am – 13.00pm
£10.13 Per Hour
- Measuring out products into Kilos dependant on customer specifications
- Feeding products into the machine
- Bagging up & palletising products
- Making precast shapes
- Mixing concrete and stripping moulds
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment
- The role may involve working on different stations and full training will be given.
- Experience within production, food production or similar
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Understanding of health and safety regulations
- To wear required PPE throughout working shift.
- Attention to Detail and able to record information accurately.
Immediate starts with full training provided. Paid Holidays and Pension Scheme Free on-site car parking Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
Excellent chance of a Permanent position
Digital for speed and efficiency Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp)Paper applications available on request
Why Siamo? Siamo Group is a multi-award winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in. We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 01530 416770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org