PEAK Administrator Required
We have a fantastic opportunity for an organised individual to support our client based in Wednesbury, West Midlands
This role will be office based providing support during the peak period, to a very busy organisation.
- You will provide pro-active administration support and customer support, including support via telephone and email.
The role is varied and will include providing recruitment support; telephone screening, virtual recruitment and some training activity whilst maintaining high levels of customer service.
Hours of Work and Pay
Monday to Friday
09.00am – 17.30pm
£10.62 Per Hour
- Supporting departments providing timely and accurate admin support
- Communicating with internal staff and external customer vie phone and email
- Implementing and supporting in planning and organising meetings and providing accurate notes from meetings
- Supporting with recruitment requirements; Telephone Screening, virtual recruiting and training activities.
- Ensure accurate data is logged on systems
- Experience working within an office environment
- Previous administration experience within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deal with high volumes of work
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet required deadlines.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office programmes; Word, Outlook, Teams, Excel & PowerPoint
- Able to work well in team
Immediate starts with full training provided.
Free on-site car parking
Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
Digital for speed and efficiency
Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp)
Paper applications available on request
Siamo Group is a multi-award winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in.
We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 01530 416770 or email email@example.com