Siamo Group Bedford is working with our brand-new client based in the Biggleswade area in search for 2-3 Warehouse Operatives working on a permanent basis.
An excellent opportunity in the Biggleswade for a dynamic individual to join the company as a warehouse Operative. This role involves overall responsibility of the day-to-day warehouse operations and working with a small team. This role would suit a candidate from a similar role or college leaver looking for progression, particularly a self-starter able to work with a small team.
Salary and work Pattern:
Salary up to £20,000.00
- Ensure fast and accurate preparation of material for customer orders through prioritisation, planning and effective use of resources
- Take overall responsibility for the storage of stock and full correspondence.
- Participate in the daily operation of the warehouse by working with the team.
- Liaise with internal sales teams to fulfil requests and provide timely response to queries
- Maintain batch traceability of our entire stock range
- Maintain a clean and well-organised working environment
- Demonstrate initiative and creativity to implement new methods of working to improve warehouse operations.
- Prior experience of warehouse work ideal however not essential
- High organisation skills to enable planning and management of multiple tasks
- Ability to demonstrate efficiency to the warehouse team and lead by example
- Must be able to work at a fast pace.
- Must be able to lift at least 25KG
Apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Elise on 01234 331374 for a swift reply!