Do you have an exposure within travel, holiday bookings across the UK and looking for a new role? We here at Siamo Recruitment are working alongside a small and family feel client who specialises within the travel industry.
As a Customer Service Manager this allows you to really integrate with our clients’ customers and be the first point of call from initial enquiry through to confirmed booking.
Our client prides themselves on customer engagement and providing a quality service for all of their clients and customers. So, if you’re focused on attention to detail and a confident communicator this is the ideal role for you.
As the Travel Manager, you will become an integral part of a successful and friendly company all working towards the same goals in partnership.
This role will allow you to work closely with the company directors implementing new ideas and reporting positives and areas of improvements effectively to ensure our clients customers get the best possible service.
Why join our client?
- The opportunity to develop within a fast paced and rewarding role
- Level 1 Health Care Plan
- Birthday day off as a thank you from our client
- 35 Hour Working Week (Monday -Friday) 09:30am – 16:30pm
- Managing a small and driven team of two
This Travel Manager role will have the following responsibilities:
- Holding a weekly meeting with staff to outline requirements, deadlines and targets
- Overseeing and supervising a team of 2
- Working in tandem with the team dealing with customer enquiries and holiday bookings with a range of customers and businesses
- Being the point of call for customer escalations or complex queries
- Management of client bookings
- Overseeing the received website enquiries
- Maintain and monitor a customer feedback spreadsheet to ensure quality of service provided is high
- Sending out invoices, booking confirmations and customer statements
- Assisting with client transport arrangements
- Small accounts responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have the following exposure and attributes:
- A conscientious and caring approach to both internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of work priorities and spotting opportunities for improvement
- Previous Customer Service experience is essential
- An exposure, passion or interest within the travel industry is extremely advantageous
- Supervisory / management exposure would be advantageous however not essential
- Strong time management skills
- A mindset to put the customer at the heart of all you do
- Driven mindset and keen to develop and grow within a growing business