Siamo Recruitment is currently looking for an experienced transport office admin with logistics background to join their team in Swan Valley, NN4.
The hours of work are:
- 3 shift rotation 3 on /3 off (12 hours)
- Paid breaks (1x 30min 1 x 15 min)
Rate of pay: £12.00 p/h
- Administrating the inbound and outbound activities of the duty suspended stock applying the HMRC regulations.
- Dealing with all the office administration and logistics functions.
- Data entry and updating the systems and keeping all documentation up to date and organised.
- Liaise with warehouse colleagues to ensure SLA's are met.
- Distributing daily reports throughout the business.
- working as part of a busy team and working to set deadlines based on customer requirements.
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintaining customer SOP's and KPI's.
- Provide additional support to the team and administration manager.
- To have an understanding of company values and policies.
- Carry out all tasks set out by the managing team.
The below will be seen as beneficial not essential:
Previous experience in administration role in the logistics/warehouse environment
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Quick learner.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent PC literacy - MS Excel and MS Word.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Passion for delivering an exceptional level of customer service.
- The ability to work under pressure and to set deadlines.
- Team player with the initiative to work alone.
In return we can offer:
- Monthly incentives.
- 32 holiday days after 12 weeks.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Overtime regularly available.
- Temp to Perm opportunities.
- Long term work.
- Brand New Modern Facilities including free tea and coffee.
Do not delay and apply today by following the job board instructions or to speed up your application call: 01604 605 322 / 07921971276.