Order Packer Required, immediate Starts, Long Term Work, 40+ hours a week, Great pay rates
Warehouse Operatives Required, immediate Starts, Long Term Work, 40+ hours a week, Great pay rates
We have an exciting opportunity for Order Packer with Immediate Starts for our client based in Erith (DA8 1DE) offering 40 hours per week plus optional overtime.
Would you like to be part of a successful business that believes in developing people? Would you like to be working with Siamo with one of the UK’s leading on-line retailers? If so this is the role for you!
We are after motivated people to join us working in cutting edge, modern, fast paced warehouse for one of the UK’s leading online retailers.
Several roles are available in different departments which includes:
- Picking customer orders
- Packing customer grocery orders
- Decanting products to go into sites stock
- Scanning groceries into the system
- Loading and despatching
Please note these roles involve handling meat and alcohol and due to the nature of the products this is a temperature-controlled environment regulated to 4 degrees.
- 6am -10pm - £ 9.81 (£392.40 for 40 hours)
- 10pm - 6am - £ 11.40 (£436.92 for 40 hours)
- Overtime: for all hours worked over 40 hours 6am -10pm - £12.26 10pm -6am - £13.85
- A basic 40 hour week (4 Shifts) on days you earn £392.40 + any overtime
- A basic 40 hour week (4 Shifts) on Nights you earn £436.92 + any overtime
The Benefits of this role include:
- Immediate Starts
- Great rates of pay and overtime
- Permanent job opportunities
- 4 days onboarding with full training provided
- Fantastic onsite facilities
- Subsidised canteen serving hot and cold food – You can get a hot breakfast for £1.
- Free PPE
- Training in a number of departments Staff Shop (offering great quality goods at a fraction of the supermarket price)
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- An Employee of the Month Award (£25 Bonus in salary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Car-Park with charging points for electric vehicles
- Excellent chance of a permanent position with client
- Access to local discounts
- Colleague awards and initiatives
- Access to a discounted onsite staff shop
- You will be required to work any 4 days from 7, which includes regular weekend working.
- Day shifts – 6am – 4pm OR 6am – 5pm depending on which department you work in
- Night shifts – 6pm – 6am or 7pm – 6am depending on which department you work in.
Welfare and Engagement
All colleagues receive access to the Siamo benefits package from day, for FREE, which includes:
- Superb online and high street discounts
- GP Services with access to video appointments for you and your family
- Access to Professional counsellors if required
- Financial support lines
- Health tracker
- Fitness and wellbeing support
It’s your choice which method you prefer, just let us know when we call you back
Option 1 - Digital / Online application with a video interview
Option 2 - Come onto our site and complete the process in person
Your safety is paramount so the following measure are in place:
- One way system throughout the site
- Social distancing remains where possible
- Hand Sanitizer points throughout the building
- Touch points cleaned regularly
- Canteen restricted to fewer colleagues per table
- Dedicated break times for the busy shifts
- Covid-19 testing facilities available onsite
Who are we looking for?
- Colleagues who can follow the shifts provided
- Colleagues preferably with the warehouse experience (or similar) but not essential as full training given
- Colleagues with great “can do” attitude
- Apply today and get a call back from Anna, Magda or Charlie who will be delighted to support you through your application.