Order Picker Required, immediate Starts, Long Term Work, 40+ hours a week, Great pay rates
Start your career with Siamo at our prestigious client and have the potential to earn up to £588 per week based working 5 shifts per week.
You also have the opportunity to earn £100 for every friend or family member you refer. **T&C’s Apply**
Working with one of the UK's largest online supermarket business, we are playing a critical role in keeping the nation fed. We are continuing to operate and are looking for motivated people to join our team as a Personal Shopper. With ambitious growth plans, there is continuous investment within the facilities and people, there are significant opportunities to develop and build your career. This is a very exciting time to join us as we increase training and production through the rest of 2021 and deep into 2022.
What's in it for you?
- 6am – 10pm £9.81 (392.40 for 40 hours)
- 10pm – 6am £11.40 (436.92 for 40 hours)
- 6am – 10pm £12.26
- 10pm – 6am £13.85
Regular Break Times
Free Car Parking
Subsidised staff shop
A safe and stable working environment
Training and development opportunities from day one
Purpose of the role
As a Personal Shopper you will have the option of several roles such as:
- Picking customer orders
- Packing customer grocery orders
- Decanting products to go into sites stock
- Scanning groceries into the system
- Loading and despatching
Your responsibility to us:
- Colleagues preferably with the warehouse experience (or similar) but not essential as full training given
- Colleagues who can follow the shifts provided
- Colleagues with great “can do” attitude
- Apply today and get a call back from Anna or Magda who will be delighted to support you through your application.
Your safety is paramount so the following measures are in place:
- One way system throughout the site
- Social distancing remains where possible
- Hand Sanitizer points throughout the building
- Touch points cleaned regularly
- Canteen restricted to fewer colleagues per table
- Dedicated break times for the busy shifts
- Covid-19 testing facilities available onsite
If you're ready to work alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
- Award winning training and development to support you
- 15% staff discount, with free deliveries on certain days of the week
- Company shop with amazing discounts.
- Excellent subsidized on-site canteen
- Free car parking
- Benefit schemes
- Monthly incentives
- Career progression
- Overtime paid at 1.25 after 40 hours
- All shifts are 4 on / 4 off basis