Machine Operatives - NIGHTS
Machine Operators – Nights Required!
A temp-perm position has arisen for the right candidate to start at our well-established client in the packaging sector for a Machine Operative (Slitter/Rewinder) Based in LE19 Leicester.
This position does require a good level of fitness as lifting is a part of the job role and you will also be required to meet targets and the ideal candidate for this role will pay a great attention to detail and the ability to focus on the job role.
You will be operating the machine ensure products are printed accurately and within required timeframes.
Rate of Pay & Hours of Work:
- £9.50 Per Hour, increasing after 12 weeks when the role will become a permanent position
- Sunday to Thursday 22.00pm – 06.00am
We are looking for the following:
- Ideally experience operating machines within an industrial environment
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Be physically fit enough to carry out the more manual parts of the role.
- Hard worker!
- Have a good attention to detail
- Aware of health & safety in an industrial workplace
Siamo is an Award-Winning agency who look after their employees and in return for your hard work we offer a generous benefits package, which includes:
- Contributory pension
- Holiday accrual
- High street savings and voucher schemes
- Employee assistance program offering financial, medical, and mental wellbeing support.All workers will have access to an easy to use app or online portal to get the most from all our benefits.
- Full training given however, experience is essential
- Immediate start
- Temp to Perm job role, permanent job upon successful 12 weeks
- Onsite parking
We have a dedicated team who ensure you are safe at work and who are contactable always to ensure the support you need.
**COVID-19 – Risk assessments have been carried out to ensure the safety of all workers**
How to Apply:
Please apply and we shall contact you immediately for an informal chat about the position – we are here to answer all your questions.
Our recruitment process is quick and easy and can be done digitally. We carry out video interviews (Via Teams, Whatsapp, Facetime, Skype) which means the registration process can work around you and your commitments.
Contact us now to apply or for further information: Call: 0116 2334404 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org