VAG Qualified Vehicle Technician
VAG Qualified Vehicle Technician – Permanent - Required
We have an excellent Permanent opportunity for a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician, for one of our clients based in London
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:30, alternate Saturdays 08:00 - 12:30
Salary: Basic salary £28,000 to £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Carry out diagnostics, inspections, repairs and services to vehicles following procedures and ensuring the highest possible standards are maintained
- Completing road tests and signing off all the necessary warranty repairs
- Interpret instructions from the job card/repair order, complying with repair instructions and stipulated settings and tolerances from manufacturers' manuals, bulletins, check sheets, etc.
- Accurately report and record work done and tests carried out and to immediately report any further works required or vehicle faults.
- Instruct the parts department of the parts that are necessary for the repair
- Liaise with customers on technical/product matters
- Keep up-to-date with the most recent changes in technology, techniques and in the commercial developments.
Job - Requirements
Experience and Qualifications.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- 1 years plus experience as a qualified technician
- A full UK driving licence
Skills and Attributes.
- Ability to achieve high productivity and efficiency
- A high level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Team player with a positive and can do attitude
- Self-motivated and customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver customer distinction at all times
- Punctual with excellent time management, to guarantee customer timescales are met
- Reduced rates on vehicle purchases, MOTs, servicing and parts
- Staff referral bonuses
- Additional leave purchase scheme
- Pension contributions
- Company events
- Along with access to our Rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK, to name a few.
Please apply now if you are looking for a new challenge