Customer Service Executive
Siamo have partnered with a fast-growing company, who are looking to onboard Customer Service Advisors to their growing and forward thinking Customer Service department on a full time basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a role where a client invests in you to provide a high quality experience to their consumers.
You’ll be sharpening your customer service skills by completing a varied and rewarding role which allows you to work across the phones, social media and web chat functions providing a high-quality customer journey to their clients.
With dedicated and passionate team leaders supporting you and invested training programs you’ll also be in with a chance to increase your earnings by £2000 within the first year.
You will be working between the hours of 8am-8pm, with one weekend per month on a ROTA basis.
Starting salary of £19,500 (which can rise to £21,500 when you meet certain performance criteria).
Why join our Client?
- Bonus scheme approx. £1,250 across 2021
- Excellent career opportunities
- Staff discount schemes
- Free parking on site
- Pension scheme
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Opportunity to take on an apprenticeship
- Discounts with company partners
- Buy/Sell Holiday scheme
As a Customer Service Executive, your role will have the following key responsibilities:
- Providing great service to customers via telephone, online chat, and email
- Understanding the needs of our customers and delivering a service that exceeds expectations
- Maintaining a high level of accuracy, attention to detail and product knowledge to help drive, retain, and delight customers
- Taking ownership of allocated customer issues, resolving appropriately, and following up to maintain customer confidence
- Logging detailed and clear notes on the internal CRM allowing all departments to follow the customer journey
- Advising customers on care and maintenance of their products, creating opportunities for add-on sales where appropriate.
- Working in partnership with your team leaders and supervisors to continually improve our clients customers journeys
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a customer service environment handling and resolving enquiries either via phone or face-to-face
- The ability to adapt your style and approach, both within the team and with customers
- Great customer service skills
- A passion for self-development as this role provides excellent career opportunities and investment
- Ability to build rapport quickly and effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail