We here at Siamo Recruitment are working with an exciting and professionally minded client looking to onboard a HR Administrator to become a valued member of their growing department and to help carry out vital daily tasks ensuring all compliance is met and candidate documentation is collected, accurately logged and filed.
This is a varied and progressive role allowing you to work in different areas of HR working with both internal and external talent.
Why join our client?
- An opportunity to join a growing and professionally minded client
- A family feeling company all working in partnership to achieve goals
- An invested client providing strong training and internal support
An overview of this HR Administrator role:
- General HR advice on sick pay/family leave/working patterns and contractual terms
- General HR duties such as letters/contracts/offers of employment/references
- Project work such as long term sickness support/probationary reviews/exit interviews
- Starters and leavers on payroll spreadsheets
- Support for grievances/disciplinaries/formal hearings
- Telephone answering/post in and post out/general office support
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following exposure and qualifications:
- Previous exposure within a HR Administration / HR Advisor role
- Exposure dealing with both internal enrolments and external would be advantageous
- Exposure tracking Payroll ensuring all documentation is collated
- Ability to deal with disciplinaries and professionally deal with grievances
- Level 3 CIPD Qualified with proven work exposure to match
- Capable of working independently or as part of a team
Days and hours of work:
Monday – Friday (no weekends)
09:00am – 17:00pm