Nights Warehouse Operative *Thurs - Mon*
Warehouse Operative - AVONMOUTH
40 hours a week - 5 out of 7 working days, this could mean 3 weekends out of 4 however full flexibility is required.
- Inbound Nights
- Zone Pick Nights
- Freezer Nights
- Despatch nights
- Inbounds - You'll be organising orders by decanting products off of pallets and placing them into totes which'll then be put through to be picked and personalised into consumers orders. You'll be positioned in your own station which'll be your workspace.
- Zone Pick - You'll be creating personalised orders by organising products into totes in preparation for delivery.
- Freezer - You'll be picking products by collecting them from aisled locations and creating totes. Conditions in room are -28°, full equipment for picking will be provided.
- Despatch - You'll be placed on despatch. On despatch you'll be unloading pre-packed totes (boxes) into framed racking in an organised fashion, for the columns then to be taken to a despatch point where they'll be distributed across the South-West.
- Inbounds - Nights - 19:00 - 06:00
- Zone Pick – Nights - 20:00 - 06:00
- Freezer – Nights – 20:00 - 06:00
- Despatch – Nights 21:00 - 07:00
Workers working these shifts will be required to work 5 out of the 7 working days - This will include 3 weekends out of 4.
If you're looking for 8 hour shifts, then the start times will be:
Break down of pay:
- (Between hours 06:00-22:00) £10.50
- (Between hours 22:00-06:00) £12.50
- (Between hours 06:00-22:00) £13.12
- (Between hours 22:00-06:00) £15.12