How would you like to make the step into recruitment? Working for one of the market leaders across accountancy and finance recruitment hunting for the best talent in and across the UK.
This is an extremely rewarding role which requires ambition, drive and the ability to converse with all levels. Whilst not being KPI driven you will be required to make outbound calls, using social medias and marketing e-shots to candidates raising awareness to them of your recent roles, attracting talent.
You’ll undergo a second to none training program providing you with insider knowledge and tips and tricks required to become a talented resource with excellent career path opportunities.
With a starting salary ranging from £20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience, along with an uncapped and unrivalled commission structure gained by researching and administrative based tasks.
Our client also provides monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives all expensed as they believe in investing in their staff.
This Recruitment Resourcer role will have the following responsibilities:
- Working on candidate generation, highlighting talent for the account managers to progress to submission stage
- Creating, monitoring and pulling regular reports to ensure engagement and understanding of the current markets
- Engaging with candidates with suitability for the live vacancies
- Lead generation via LinkedIn and other platforms
- General secretarial duties
- Market research
The ideal candidate will have the following exposure and characteristics:
- To have a keen interest to join the world of recruitment
- Previous exposure within a customer service / administration based role
- Quick learner who will be target driven by a commission structure
- Wants to join a positive minded team and work in partnership to achieve the same goal
- A confident Communicator