Trainee Sign Installer
We here at Siamo Recruitment are working alongside a growing client currently looking to onboard hands on and driven Sign Installers to their team.
This role is ideal for someone with previous trade or experienced in manual roles looking to develop a career.
This role is an excellent opportunity with variety and growth to continue a trade or move forward in a new direction.
With company tools and vehicles provided you will be heading out onto sites daily supporting members of the company completing daily tasks.
This is a role which will grow, provide all training on site and allow you to be relied on accordingly with tasks. Along with this, the vacant role will require a flexible minded candidate as the hours per week will vary depending on travel, work needed to be completed and more.
An overview of the role:
Monday – Friday 07:30am – 15:00pm (regular overtime available)
Pay: £11.00 Per hour
Holidays: 28 dayS
Benefits: On site parking, Subsidized CSCS Card funding, Regular Overtime, Travelling to sites in company vehicles This role will be temporary for 12 weeks and then taken on permanently.
What you must have in order to be considered for this vacancy:
- CSCS Card \ vision to gain a CSCS CARD to be allowed to work on sites and visit certain premises or be prepared to gain a CSCS (Self Funded)
- Full UK Driving License
- Own Vehicle to arrive to our client for early hours (06:30am is the normal start time)No PPE required as this is provided by the client
This role will have the following responsibilities:
- Working on a range of signage installs including vehicle graphics, interior and exterior signs, illuminated signage and shop fascias.
- Opportunity to work within an experienced team.
- Travelling to a range of roles
- Working at heights on scaffolding
- Installing a range of bespoke products for a variety of different clients