Immediate start warehouse work - Nights
Full time hours and shifts are; 18:00 – 02:30, 20:00 – 04:30, 21:30 – 06:00 to include weekend working and specific shift requirements.
Working for a major household name at a customer fulfilment centre to assist with customer orders, retail experience is preferred but not a necessity as full training can be given. Feeling comfortable working within a team environment, whilst taking responsibility for small individual orders is key. This is a role that would suit a variety of different people with different experience. Working in a modern environment, with a good assessment and training structure to help you integrate into your new role.
- Picking and packing customer orders using voice pick technology
- Assisting with returns and deliveries, handling products with care and locating stock into the appropriate areas
- Quality checking products to ensure correctness prior to dispatch
- Ensuring that working areas are clean and tidy at all times
- Working in friendly team, with good facilities where people are at the heart of the business.
- Staff dining area with relaxation areas and free tea and coffee.
- Good transport links and free onsite parking facilities.
Siamo Benefits for all Siamo staff, discounts on major retail stores, accident cover, cinema tickets and much more!
Working for one of the Sunday Times 1000 companies to inspire Britain 2019.
The pay rate are:
Day shift is £8.91 per hour
Night shift is paid at £10.41 per hour