Mobile Service Engineer
Mobile Service Engineer
£25,000 - £30,000 Per Annum Depending Upon Experience
We are currently looking for a Mobile Service Engineer for our prestigious client.
You will mainly be working in the North West of the UK and requiring travel to sites in this area. With the requirement to travel to Head Office once week in the Midlands.
The role will involve undertaking maintenance and remedial works on water treatment equipment. Work will be planned and prepared based on equipment specification and system design drawings. You will also be involved in pre-commissioning checks and testing equipment and logging accurate data. You will also be responsible for diagnosing faults, repairing and replacing equipment.
The role will involve liaising with customers on a daily basis as well as the service team, so good communication skills are essential.
This position will involve travel over the North of the UK and will require you to stay away overnight at times – accommodation and travel related subsistence provided
- Undertaking maintenance and remedial works on Water Treatment Equipment
- Planning and preparing your workload to ensure timely works are carried out
- Carrying our Pre-commissioning checks on equipment
- Checking of system parameters and measure and calculate accurate readings.
- Diagnosing faults, troubleshooting and replacing parts when needed.
- Preparing estimates for materials, equipment requirements and labour.
- Manage stock, consumables and parts
- Must be willing to travel and stay away over night for some locations.
- Educated to A-Level or above or have an equivalent level qualification in an engineering or plumbing related subject
- Have an engineering background and be able to trouble shoot and problem, solve effectively
- MUST hold a full clean and valid Driving licence and you must be over 25 to drive the company vans
- To keen and enthusiastic and willing to learn new skills.
- Be physically fit enough to carry out the more manual parts of the role such as moving tools, climbing ladders and carrying equipment too and from vans
- High level of understanding of Health & Safety in the workplace
- Tracked company van
- Company Laptop and mobile phone
- Accommodation provided for nights away with travel subsistence.
- Fantastic inhouse training program
- 28 Days Holiday , increasing to 33 days after 2 years continuous full time employment
- 3% pension contribution
If you feel this role is for you please email email@example.com or call 0116 2334404 for further information.