Our client a passionate, growing and creative employer are reaching into the market to recruit for a new position within their business. This position will be for a Marketing Executive focused on growing brand awareness and social media output whilst maximizing return on investment.
You’ll be joining a market leader within their sector passionate of achieving more, with an open to ideas management style.
This role will allow you to create a lasting impression among consumers, new customers and new business opportunities returning an improvement in product sales and market share. In order to do achieve the following, you’ll be working closely with the Sales Director and Managing Director reporting, creating targeted campaigns and pitching new ideas.
An understanding of Social Media marketing would be advantageous in order to grow a positive and strong image.
Business and package overview:
Business Size: Small to medium
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 09:00am – 17:00pm
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + bonus
Location: Kemble, Wiltshire. (Commutable within 30 minutes from Swindon, Cirencester, Chippenham, Stroud and Cheltenham)
Company benefits: 25 Days Holiday + B Hols, Parking On-site, Pension and more.
This Marketing Executive role will have the following responsibilities:
- Created targeted campaigns to reach out to existing customer, new business opportunities and product related sales
- Content writing, newsletter creation and product updates
- New product launch creation
- Managing the social media content and growing a brand image
- Working closely with the website management team, sales director and managing director
- Mailshot creation
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Tracking of ROI and reporting analytical data to the board and suggest new ideas
The ideal candidate for this Marketing Executive role will have:
- Ability to create reach across marketing e-shots, targeted campaigns, website detailing and social media
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google AdWords
- Experience with CRM software
- Analytical mind
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
- Social Media exposure