The Siamo Group are currently recruiting Warehouse Operatives on an ongoing basis, to work onsite, at its nationally known client, based at Redhouse Interchange in Doncaster.
Whilst experience is preferred, full training is given, and successful candidates will receive 3 days paid training as a Warehouse Operative (picker). Your first day of training will be on a LLOP. On your second day you will be trained on voice picking and on your third day you will put your first two training days into practice under the supervision of an experienced trainer. We will help and look after you throughout your training to ensure that you have all the tools to carry out your job to the expected standard. Also, our onsite team will be on hand during your first 3 months to advise and help you to achieve the standard required onsite. We help you all the way!
- Great rates of pay
- Long term work – available all year round
- 5 from 7 days-weekly rota provided with regular overtime
- Guaranteed hours contract
- Subsidised canteen and facilities to store your packed lunch
- Lockers available to store personal items
- Onsite Gym, Table Tennis, Darts and Pool Tables
- Secure onsite car parking
- Refer a friend scheme
- Performance bonus
- Attendance bonus
- Employee of the month
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Days (6am-2pm)
- Afternoons (2pm-10pm)
- Nights (10pm-6am)
- Rotating days 6am-2pm and afternoons 2pm-10pm
Note that the first 3 days of training is 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm. After this you will move to your requested shift.
FIRST 12 WEEKS:
- Days £9.50, Overtime £10.50
- Afters £10.00, Overtime £11.00
- Nights £10.50, Overtime £11.50
AFTER 12 WEEKS:
- Days £9.50, Overtime £11.99
- Afters £10.71, Overtime £13.15
- Nights £11.42, Overtime £13.85
On completion of your training, you will receive a rota that covers any 5 days from 7 throughout the week. We are very busy at weekends and weekend work is expected.