Warehouse Operatives (AM Shift)
Warehouse Operatives Required!
AM Shift – 06:15am – 14.15pm
£12.00 Per Hour & Excellent Overtime Rates
We have great opportunities for Warehouse Operatives to work in a modern and clean warehouse environment based in Kettering, Northamptonshire.
Siamo Group is currently looking for Warehouse Order Pickers / LLOP Drivers to work at a prestigious client based in Kettering, long term work available with a Rota issued till March 2022.
Using voice activated headsets you will locate and accurately pick required stock and load into caged for distribution.
You will be given a full and thorough induction as well as LLOP training.
Shifts & Pay Rates:
- 06:15am – 14:15pm
- 5 Days out of 7- Weekends included on a rota basis
- £12.00 Per Hour
- OT paid after 37.5hrs at £15.00
- Paid Breaks
- You will be trained to drive a LLOP to order pick products to go to store.
- Picking products is carried out using a voice headset that gives clear instructions of what you need to do.
- Stacking the picked items carefully into the cage ready to send to the stores.
- Lifting items up to 25kg
- Ensuring that working areas are clean and tidy at all times & following the health and safety rules at site
**COVID-19 – Risk assessments have been carried out to ensure the safety of all workers**
- Fantastic onsite facilities
- Subsidised canteen open across all shifts serving hot and cold food 7 days a week
- Free state-of-the-art onsite gym#
- Heavily discounted staff shop open three days a week across all shifts (up to 60% off)
- Free onsite parking
- Designated smoking area
- Regular fun events, charity events and social club
Siamo Specific Benefits:
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Superb online and high street discounts
- Online GP services
- Professional counsellors
- Financial support
- Siamo refer a friend scheme – work for your friend, £££ for you
- Health tracker
- Fitness and wellbeing support
- Life insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
Siamo is an Award-Winning agency who look after their employees and in return for your hard work we offer a generous benefits package which includes contributory pension, holiday accrual, high street savings and voucher schemes as well employee assistance program offering financial, medical, and mental wellbeing support. All workers will have access to an easy-to-use app or online portal to get the most from all our benefits.
We have a dedicated team who ensure you are safe at work and who are contactable always to ensure the support you need.
Please apply and we shall contact you immediately for an informal chat about the position – we are here to answer all your questions.
Our recruitment process is quck and easy and can be done digitally. We carry out video interviews (Via Teams, Whatsapp, Facetime, Skype) which means the registration process can work around you and your commitments.
Why are you not applying now? We look forward to hearing from you.
If you need further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 2334404.