Production Operative (Temp to Perm)
Are you an enthusiastic individual?
Do you want to work in a company where performance is promoted?
Do you want a stable-regular job?
Then... we can help you!
Siamo Group are currently recruiting for their valued client, a leading online butcher, with roles available at their top quality production and distribution centre in Coventry, CV3.
We are currently looking for Food Production Operatives to join our client based in CV3, on a TEMP to PERM to basis.
- £10.05 day shift rate
- £11.95 night shift rate
- Overtime (Saturday and Sunday) paid at 1.5x standard rate
- 07:00 - 17:30 (day shift)
- 20:00 – 04:00 (night shift)
- Degree of flexibility in terms of finish time will be welcome
- Monday to Friday (weekends off)
- Handling of products
- Stamping of products
- Warehouse/Production Experience preferred but not essential
- Must be able to work in a child environment at times
- Must be able to handle meat products
- Reliable, punctual and a team player
- FREE BREAKFAST AT THE START OF YOUR SHIFT
- FREE HOT DRINKS
- Staff shop - discounted products
- Onsite Parking
- Pay increase and shopping vouchers after 12 weeks of service
- Work for the best agency that puts people first – Siamo Group
- Amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Online GP service, wellbeing support and many other FREE benefits
- Be recognised for your great work - Employee of the month awards and other reward schemes and fun competitions
- Refer a friend scheme, so you can get your friend to join too and celebrate on us with a £25 reward for each friend referred
- Immediate starts with full training provided and on-site support from Siamo
- Free on-site car parking, smoking shelter, outdoor break area and more
- Paid Holidays , pension scheme? Of course..
We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply, please get in touch with our Coventry team on 02475097211, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or simply apply online on this job board and a member of the team will be in touch ASAP!