We are currently looking for a Forklift Driver to join our client in Bedford on a permanent basis!
Your role will be to effectively assist all forklift operations on shift and packing when required, to ensure maximum efficiency and excellent customer service. Ensure that goods are moved to the correct locations ensuring Health and Safety regulations are maintained. Ensure housekeeping procedures are adhered to and all goods are moved, stacked, maintained and secured to company and client standards.
- Understand and follow all packaging codes and format
- Work to daily production targets
- Keep working areas clean and hygiene at all times
- Remove completed pallets from Production Lines and load trucks when necessary via the forklift truck
- Follow all relevant procedures and policies
- Complete stitcher checks
- Ensure traceability is maintained via the scanning system
- Ensure good Health & Safety working practices are carried out at all times
- Label and wrap completed pallets
- Pack on lines as and when required
- To make sure that all products that are packed are formatted correctly with correct labels and delivery codes etc.
- To make sure all packaging is safe and neatly packed and loaded according to customer requirements.
Forklift licence is a necessity for this role.
You will work a 4 on 4 off rotation shift; 6am to 6pm and 6pm to 6am
Salary £20,510 per annum plus annual shift allowance of £3,288.96 - giving you an annual salary of £23,798.96
Apply today for a swift response!