We are currently looking for a number of Production Operatives to join our client in Bedford on a PERMANENT basis!
As an Operator you will be required to Operate Plant Machinery and equipment efficiently to produce a product within the Food Safety and Quality system.
- To ensure Health and Safety standards are maintained and adhered to at all times
- To understand Production processes.
- To set up and diagnose Plant machinery to run at its maximum efficiency.
- To diagnose Process faults.
- To understand workings of all machinery and auxiliary components to achieve maximum throughput and quality.
- To diagnose and reports faults on all machinery.
- To work to daily production targets.
- To keep working areas clean and hygienic at all times.
- To maintain a quality product to specification.
- To achieve throughput targets and yields.
- To complete Pre-start “HACCP” checks and relevant magnet checks across the plant.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Target driven
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working in a process environment is advantageous
- Keen and eager to learn and grow within the business
- Physically fit and capable to working across multiple floors and at height
You will work a 4 on 4 off rotational shift; 6am to 6pm and then 6pm to 6am
Salary £21760 per annum plus annual shift allowance of £3,288.96 - giving you an annual salary of £25,048
Apply today for a swift response!