Our client in Huntingdon is currently looking for a Production Operative/Packer to join them on a permanent basis! You will be working within a production environment within the food industry.
You will support the production and packaging of our gluten free products. You will be working in an environment of both automated as well as hands on processes ensuring that each process is completed correctly and consistently.
Monday to Friday
6am - 4pm
£20,800 - £24,500
Key aspects of the role include:
· Check and weigh raw materials.
· Produce and mix ingredients to make final product.
· Maintain a clean production environment as described on GFF’s hygiene schedule.
· Run quality checks on the size and weight of the finished products.
· Assembling, packaging, and labelling.
· Communicate any H&S concerns to site supervisor.
Skills and experience
This role requires the following technical skills and experience:
· Food and safety knowledge.
· Knowledge of manufacturing and production process.
This role requires the following personal attributes:
· Great attention to detail.
· Able to work under pressure.
· Able to communicate with people from different backgrounds.
· Punctual and reliable.
· Ability to stand for long periods of time and to lift or shift boxes/pallets around.
This role will be starting ASAP - apply today for a swift response!