Do you have experience within Internal Design? Have you previously used or understand AutoCAD packages?
Siamo have partnered with an organisation who are consistently growing, always adapting and striving for success, that are looking to onboard a skilled Internal Design Administrator, becoming a valued member of their family feeling team.
Your purpose as an Internal Design Administrator will be, designing solutions for a wide range of customers, maximising sales opportunities, converting and creating quotations, all with the aim of achieving, maintaining and exceeding the business objectives.
Why join our partner:
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Clear progression plans and internal development
- Casual dress on Fridays
- First class communal area
- Ping Pong and Pool Tables
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work Scheme
Your role as a Internal Design Administrator
- Provide technical support including more technical drawings/quotations.
- Produce detailed drawing using the AutoCAD package.
- Follow up quotations, further promoting the services.
- Effectively manage the outstanding order report on a monthly basis.
- Be flexible to handle sales calls and service in house quotations, you may be required to visit site.
- Produce the written quotation outlining the payment terms and proposal
- Liaise with the Installations team on booking in jobs ensuring all sufficient paperwork is available
- Follow up of quotations and update the internal system with accurate updates.
- Provide progress report to line manager.
- Continually feedback to Marketing and Merchandising regarding product range and the customer offer.
The ideal candidate with have knowledge or experience in:
- Project Management
- Design work for specialist items
- CAD drawing development
- Experience in using effective selling techniques
For a confidential conversation and more information on the role, please call Keegan Bowes on 01285 640 734