Nightshift Hygiene Operative
We are currently recruiting for a Night Hygiene Operative based in Chick sands
Salary £9.50 hour – working 5 days out of 7 days – rotating shift
The job role -
- Ensure you and other Team Members are working safely to standards and practises. Exercise responsibility through a duty of care for those activities undertaken by Team Members.
- Assist the Hygiene Leader in driving through a culture change within the Hygiene department with an unwavering focus on Health and Safety and Product Quality. Own a culture of ‘zero’ injuries for your department.
- Contribute to a Continuous Improvement World Class Manufacturing program for the site.
- Ensure SOPs and SSOW are trained to you and the Team Members before undertaking any task.
- Ensure standards for product quality, hygiene, GMP, equipment, technical, and performance are strictly maintained and adhered to achieve customer satisfaction specifications and achieve optimal service levels within agreed cost budgets..
- Ensure that relevant equipment is ‘locked off’ and isolated in accordance with procedure before disassembly and reassembly. Ensure all PPE is worn and is in suitable condition before beginning any Hygiene duties.
- Ensure that all chemicals are handled correctly and in accordance with safety standards and COSHH regulations.
- Assist in maintaining an effective, robust team member equipment/factory care system.
- Ensure all checks and recording systems for work completion (H&S, Quality, CIC, Schedules, Customer, Performance, Maintenance, Cost, HR etc.) are correctly checked, completed and compiled with all relevant information clearly and fully recorded and documented.
- Responsible for delivering the highest standards of housekeeping ensuring you and your team work to Current Good Manufacturing Practices at all times. Meet and surpass all external and internal audit standards.
- Be an ambassador for the company at all times, behaving in a professional and courteous manner with both internal and external customers.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
Skills & Experience
- Quality focused
- Customer focused with a “Right First Time” approach
- Good communication skills
- Good team working skills
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Attention to detail
If you are looking for a new role , please apply