£9.50 Per Hour
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Production Technician for our client specializing in robotics and autonomous vehicle technologies.
This is a great opportunity to work within a small friendly team who will provide excellent ongoing training and chance for career progression
This role will involve building and testing of Laser Positioning Scanners. This involves intricate work and attention to detail however in-depth training is provided
We are looking for someone with some experience of working in a production role with an understanding of accuracy and health and safety in such a workplace.
This position is hands on however it’s not a physical role.
If you have an interest in new technology and/or Robotics and are keen to learn then this role would be very interesting and enjoyable.
The role is located at meridian Business Park, Leicester.
This is a full-time role – 40 Hours Per Week.
Duties will include:
- Building of the latest robotic machinery and Laser Positioning Scanners
- Testing of Laser Positioning Scanners
- Locating of parts within the workshop
- Logging accurate information and findings
- Repairing faults
- Experience in a production type role
- Able to use hand effectively to carry our tasks with small parts
- Desire to train and learn about new technology
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to prioritise workloads
- Able to work to deadlines effectively
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp)
- Paper applications available on request
Siamo Group is a multi-award-winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in.
We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 0116 2334404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org