We are seeking additional Production Operatives for our client based in Shefford to join their manufacturing team on a permanent basis.
If you enjoy physical, hands on work in a manufacturing environment - this could be for you! On the job training is provided.
You will work rotating shifts, 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm - one week on each. Monday to Friday. 37.5 hours per week
Production Operative duties include:-
- Operating the extruder to fill moulds.
- Lubricating and closing moulds.
- Stacking products onto pallets and banding loads.
- Opening moulds and preparing them for re-filling.
- Basic maintenance of production equipment; cleaning of equipment and moulds.
- Accurate completion of shift sheets, and ‘WMS’ paperwork.
- Product inspection and accurate interpretation of Quality Standards.
- General housekeeping duties to maintain a clean, tidy and safe environment.
- Routine weekly technical tasks, e.g. calibration.
- Using the computer system for which training will be given.
- Compliance with Health and Safety.
You will be physically fit and work well in a team. You will have the ability to learn technical information to understand the production process fully.
Our client offers opportunity for career progression, extensive training and a competitive benefits package; a competitive salary with 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays. A Company Pension Scheme and Private Healthcare is available after a qualifying period.
Apply today for a swift response