Warehouse Operatives Required!
We are currently looking to recruit Warehouse Operatives for our client’s warehouse in Coalville.
The role is a varied role involving picking & packing, loading & unloading, labelling, and palletising.
Someone with a FLT and/or Reach Truck licence would be desirable but not essential for the role.
This is a great opportunity to work with a fun and friendly team and it is an opportunity for long term work.
Hours of Work and Pay
- 30am – 17.00pm Monday to Friday
- £9.50 - £10.00 Per Hour depending on experience and MHE qualifications.
- Locating stock
- Picking & Packing
- Loading and Unloading stock
- Wrapping of goods
- Labelling of goods.
- Putting away
- Adhering to health & safety regulations within the warehouse.
- Experience within a warehouse setting or a similar role
- FLT (Counterbalance) and/or Reach truck Licence desirable but not essential
- Understanding of he3alth & safety.
- Physically fit and able to do a manual role.
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp)
- Paper applications available on request
Siamo Group is a multi-award winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in.
We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 01530 416770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org