Sales Support Executive
We here at Siamo Recruitment are currently supporting a well-established, well run SME who are seeking aSales Support Executiveto join their team based inColeshill.As a Sales Support Executive you will be a vital part of the businesses success and required to build and maintain relationships and take incoming sales calls as well as making outbound calls where appropriate.
Our client is a leader within their market, continuing to grow within the IT industry. With clear progression plans and excellent one-to-one coaching this is a perfect development role.
This is an all-round role where you will be required to provide support for external sales reps, make appointments, prepare quotations, source products as well as other adhoc duties.
Key responsibilities and duties of this Sales Support role:
- Inputting data onto the CRM system
- Maintaining CRM system
- General account management, updating on delivery times, aftersales support and customer service
- Identifying existing and new potential leads, contacting them and making appointments
- Maintain key accounts
- Preparing quotes
- Collaborating with the Field Sales when site Face to face meetings with the customer are required
- Support for field sales team
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications:
- Excellent administration skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Target oriented mindset
- Professional approach, with a driven mindset
- Experience with a technical product will add value to the role
- Proactive and execution-focused nature
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers
- An organised, systematic approach to prioritize and keep on top of daily tasks with a keen eye for detail