We have the opportunity for an experienced multi-skilled operative, with a Electrical bias, to work in and around the Coventry and surrounding areas, covering response/planned visits.
This role is mobile but reporting into our Coventry office.
The purpose of this role is to provide delivery of facilities support services across our client sites. The role will be responsible for carrying out a range of General Maintenance tasks to several sites.
Duties: (Not everything but an overall)
- Electrical Installations and certification thereof
- Project work
- Small repairs (including but not limited to re-fixing door handles, loose hinges/items, shower fixings and rails, Toilet seat replacement, re fixing.)
- Full office refurbishments
- Replacement of defective lighting
- Lock replacement for desk/cabinets.
- IPS Panel installation
- Stud Walls
- Toilet Cubicle Installation
- Code changes/installation of digi locks.
- Installation of new blinds.
- Working in a team environment in a safe manner adhering to site Health & Safety regulations and Safe Systems of Work
- Experience and a passion for delivering high quality services to a diverse range of customers
- Have a proactive approach to maintenance and building management
- Fault finding abilities are essential
- Ability to record work accurately on work sheets and computer-based systems
Working Days – Mon-Friday 8:00 until 4:30pm with ½ hour lunch break. (40 hr week)
Must have full UK driving licence, CSCS with NVQ Level 3 Full Electrical Qualification including 18th edition
Work van available for business use only.
28 Days holiday including Bank holidays.
Salary – TBC based on qualifications. Up to 45k per annum
Please call 02476 374741