Van Delivery Drivers
Delivery Van Drivers Required – Immediate Starts Available
I have a great opportunity for Warehouse Operatives to joint my client who is based close to the Leicester City Centre.
We are looking for reliable individuals with experience of Van Delivery Driving to deliver produce for our client.
You will have excellent customer service skills and deliver the good in a polite and professional manner.
You will be delivering to commercial settings, hotels, schools, and shops. Your van will be already loaded on arrival to start your shift
You are responsible for carrying our vehicle checks and ensuring safety.
Starting at 5am you will usually be back and finished by 1.30pm.
If you get on well there is the opportunity ofa permenant role that also offers training to drive 7.5T vehicles.
Hours of Work and Pay
- Monday to Friday
- 5am to Finish (Usually around 13.30pm)
- £9.75 Per Hour
- Driving safely to locations to deliver produce in a timely manner
- Safely unloading the orders accurately and taking it to customer’s designated areas.
- Liaising with the customers politely and dealing with any queries
- Ensuring paperwork is signed and accurate
- Carrying our relevant vehicle checks before and after driving the van
- Ensuring high quality standards are adhered to
- Ensuring a clean and safe working environment
- Must be able to carry out the manual parts of the role
- Experience of delivery driving
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understanding of health and safety procedures
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp)
- Paper applications available on request
Siamo Group is a multi-award-winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in.
We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 0116 2334404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org