Assembly Operative Temp to Perm
Assembly Operatives Required – Nuneaton
Siamo Recruitment are now recruiting on behalf of our Client for production operatives. Our customer who is based in central Nuneaton has been manufacturing shower components since 1975 and continues to be one of the largest names in the industry, do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity!!
Hours of work:
- Shifts – 08:00am until 16:35pm (Monday-Thursday)
- 08:00am until 12:30pm (Friday)
- £8.91 per hour
- Production Bonuses after 5 weeks service - up to £100 per week
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp)
- Paper applications available on request
- Assembly line work
- Working to production targets
- Working within a team environment
- Assembling small components, accurately and quickly
- Other general duties when required
- Good communication skills
- Realistic temp to perm opportunities
- Work for the best agency that puts people first – Siamo Group
- Amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Online GP service, wellbeing support and many other FREE benefits
- Be recognised for your great work - Employee of the month awards and other reward schemes and fun competitions
- Refer a friend scheme, so you can get your friend to join too and celebrate on us with a £25 reward for each friend referred
- Immediate starts with full training provided and on-site support from Siamo
- Free on-site car parking, smoking shelter, outdoor break area and more
- Paid Holidays , pension scheme? Of course..
You are welcome to choose how you want to join Siamo:
- Remote registration options, so you can do the paperwork in your own time
- Video interviews using services that you know (WhatsApp, Skype, Messenger, Teams, Zoom, etc etc.)
- Office registrations and interviews, so you know what it feels like to be welcome to the Siamo family!
- Onsite registrations and interviews, so you can absorb the great vibe of the workplace even before you start
We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply, please get in touch with our Coventry team on 02476633135, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or simply apply online on this job board and a member of the team will be in touch ASAP!