Van Driver Required!
This is an opportunity to join a friendly, hardworking team. Due to growth my client is expanding due to the busy period they find themselves in and are requiring Van Drivers to deliver fresh produce to Hotels, Schools shops and Markets, serving client requirements nationwide. These positions have become available for a Delivery Drivers to join our team in Leicester.
Hours of Work and Pay
- £9.75 per hour
- 44 hours a week
- Monday to Friday 05.00am until finish
- Delivers items by identifying destinations; establishing route; operating the van; unloading items; maintaining schedule.
- Serves and delivers to customers in a friendly, helpful, and pleasant manner.
- Maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organisation operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as adhering to driving rules and regulations.
- Maintains van operating efficiency by completing preventive maintenance requirements, cleaning van exterior and interior.
- Maintains delivery, van, and driving records by obtaining signed delivery notes, completing driver log and van performance forms.
- Enhances organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Competent driver with full licence with no more than 3 points.
- Must be happy for DVLA checks
- Experience of driving LWB vehicles
- Physically fit
- Experience of customer service
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp)
- Paper applications available on request
Siamo Group is a multi-award-winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in.
We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 01530 416770 or email email@example.com