Siamo Recruitment are representing an innovative and specialist client looking to recruit a passionate and attentive Office Administrator to join their head office in Swindon.
You’ll become a key factor in a small team to become the face of the business supporting with any inbound queries and smooth running of the business administration working within a range of sectors.
Our client works within the healthcare industry providing facilities management support, biomedical engineering and consultancy services. Any exposure in these areas would be advantageous however not essential.
The benefits of joining our client are:
- Joining a client passionate on developing individuals to maximise their potential.
- 8:30am – 17:00pm working hours.
- 25 days + 8 bank holidays allowance.
- Excellent pension scheme.
- Joining a small business with massive prospects.
This Office Administrator role will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage, organise and update data using internal databases and spreadsheets.
- Being first point of contact for clients, new customers and any other queries to high standards.
- Assisting the Sales and Engineering team with any administration tasks.
- Maintain detailed and accurate notes from any calls taken or made.
- Assist the Support Office Manager in any required duties.
The ideal candidate will have the following exposure and attributes:
- Previous administration experience is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage a varied workload.
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge including Excel.
- Pro-active and a can do attitude.