*Temp to Perm Opportunities**
Working for a major household name at a customer fulfilment centre to assist with customer orders, retail experience is preferred but not a necessity as full training can be given. Feeling comfortable working within a team environment, whilst taking responsibility for small individual orders is key. This is a role that would suit a variety of different people with different experience. Working in a modern environment, with a good assessment and training structure to help you integrate into your new role.
06.00 - 14.00
08.00 - 16.00
12.00 - 20.00
14.00 - 22.00
Working 5 out of 7, various shift patterns available.
- Picking and packing customer orders using voice pick technology
- Assisting with returns and deliveries, handling products with care and locating stock into the appropriate areas
- Quality checking products to ensure correctness prior to dispatch
- Ensuring that working areas are clean and tidy at all times
- Working in friendly team, with good facilities where people are at the heart of the business.
- Staff dining area with relaxation areas and free tea and coffee.
- Good transport links and free onsite parking facilities.
- Siamo Benefits for all Siamo staff, discounts on major retail stores, accident cover, cinema tickets and much more!