Skilled Production Operative
Temp opportunity - immediate start Production Operatives – Days.
Siamo Recruitment working alongside our long standing client are currently recruiting for Production Operatives to work within a fantastic company based in Luton.
We are looking for Production Operatives to assist in the manufacturing of components and assembly using enamel coated copper wire, a variety of hand tools, fixtures and equipment.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manufacture copper components (hairpin conductors, phase jumpers, neutral links, etc…) using a range of processes including; cutting, forming, and cleaning by utilising part specific jig fixtures, hand tools and equipment.
- Manufacture of coils using fixtures, hand tools and equipment.
- Solvent degreasing of components using ultrasonic cleaning equipment in accordance with technical specifications.
- Undertake dimensional checks using verniers, rules and check gauges.
Benefits Immediate starts with full training provided and on-site support from Siamo
Paid Holidays rising to 33 days after 12 weeks.
Pension Scheme Free Onsite parking
Vending machines when canteen is not open.
Great training opportunities and options to learn new skill
Employee of the month award (win prizes!)
Refer a friend scheme – Earn £25 for each friend referred
Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
Pay Rates -£9:50
Working days: Monday to Thursday – 8:00am – 16:30pm
Fridays 8:00am -15:30pm
- High degree of dexterity and attention to detail
- Able to accurately follow written and verbal guidance – this requires a good level of written and spoken English
- Motivated and flexible
- Disciplined, organised, able to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Team worker; positive and enthusiastic
- Able to interpret and comply with health, safety, quality and compliance processes
- Able to produce work to a high standard and quality
This job profile is a summary of the main duties of the role but is not exhaustive. It may be reviewed and updated regularly in discussion with the role holder.
Please apply with your CV and I will be in contact if you are suitable for the role