Recycling Advisors Required – Opportunities all over Leicestershire!
We are looking for people to provide support to customers and aid in the safe disposal of recyclable materials within a recycling and waste depot.
We have a number of positions all across Leicestershire, so there is likely a location close to you.
The role involves directing customer to right areas to dispose of their wate and recyclable materials, moving and disposing of waste around the depot as required.
You will be part of a hard-working team who ensure a clean and safe environment.
Check of vehicle permits will need to be checked and data entered correctly on to the systems
Rate of Pay & Hours of Work:
£9.94 Per Hour 37.5 hours per week
Working hours are varying throughout the week with the requirement to work some weekends and bank holidays.
**COVID-19 – Risk assessments have been carried out to ensure the safety of all workers**
- Market Harborough
- Melton Mowbray
- Experience of working the waste industry or similar
- Able to workface to face with customers.
- Ability to work in a team effectively.
- Able to manage manual tasks
- Hard Worker
- Not afraid to get your hands Dirty!
- Able to be on your feet all day
- Able to take instruction and carry our tasks effectively.
- Aware of health & safety in an industrial workplace
Siamo is an Award-Winning agency who look after their employees and in return for your hard work we offer a generous benefits package, which includes:
- Contributory pension
- Holiday accrual
- High street savings and voucher schemes
- Employee assistance program offering financial, medical, and mental wellbeing support.
- All workers will have access to an easy to use app or online portal to get the most from all our benefits.
We have a dedicated team who ensure you are safe at work and who are contactable always to ensure the support you need.
How to Apply:
Please apply and we shall contact you immediately for an informal chat about the position – we are here to answer all your questions.
Our recruitment process is quick and easy and can be done digitally. We carry out video interviews (Via Teams, Whatsapp, Facetime, Skype) which means the registration process can work around you and your commitments.
So apply now or alternatively call 0116 233 4404 or email email@example.com for more information.