Siamo Group are currently looking for a driven and professional experienced Logistics Administrator to join their fast-paced, rapidly expanding prestigious client based in Minworth, Sutton Coldfield.
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN A SIMILAR ROLE
You will need to be an organised problem solver who is computer literate and a confident communicator, detail focused with excellent time management.
The ideal candidate will be a good team player with excellent communication skills.
Previous logistics/transport administration experience is essential for this role
Hours of work and pay:
Shifts – 05:30-14:00 Monday-Friday
Pay - £9.25 per Hour
What will you be doing?
Working closely with our client you will be working within the Logistics administration team the main responsibilities will include:
• Dealing with in and out bound calls
• Dealing with all the office administration and logistics functions
• Data entry and updating the systems and keeping all documentation up to date and organised
• Dealing with dispatch and receipt operations
• Dealing with stock operations
• Working as part of a busy team and working to set deadlines based on distribution deadlines
• Dealing with clients and follow up on requests and orders
• Coordinating transportation details and advising on any delays or problems that may arise
• Reporting and providing the correct documentation for shipment to customers
• Dealing with the complaints and customer queries
• Liaising between the hauliers, suppliers and customers
• Following the SOPs
• Internal and External Customer Service liaison
If you feel that you meet the above-mentioned criteria and are available for work with immediate effect, then we want to hear from you!
please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org