Siamo are working with a long-lasting partner who looking to onboard a skill Data Analyst to join their ever-growing, forward-thinking team, based in Cirencester.
You will work with a portfolio of clients to help them measure and improve their customer experience. As a Data Analyst you are responsible for the day-to-day running of the projects you work on, you will be the face of the business, and the go to for your clients.
Your duties as a Data Analyst:
- To analyse and survey data using a variety of methods
- Providing insights, using various mediums and using data visualisation software such as PowerBI and Tableau.
- Engaging clients through high quality and imaginative data presentation
- Leading social media strategy/project work
- Support in the delivery of high volume, high frequency and sometimes complex projects on time.
- Manage more straightforward projects end-to-end to the same quality standards
- Coordinate multiple projects for multiple clients with individual schedules and requirements
- Develop outstanding field-force relationships resulting in high calibre fieldwork
The ideal Candidates will have experience in:
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills are essential, particularly use of pivot tables and VLOOKUPs
- Have a strong eye for detail, accuracy, and demonstrate a methodical approach toward workload
- Possess intermediate to advanced Excel skills and be confident in leveraging pivot tables and VLOOKUPs to interrogate raw data efficiently
- Knowledge of/experience in using data visualisation software such as PowerBI and Tableau would be an advantage