Picker packer AM shift
***Starting ASAP - Warehouse Operatives – Rugby – Great shift patterns ***
Siamo Group are recruiting candidates to join a world-renowned high-street fashion retailer, at their national distribution centre in Rugby. As a warehouse operative you will be responsible for contributing towards operational best practices within a diverse team of people. A value driven client who wants you to be part of where it all connects – Logistics!
Convenient working pattern:
Mostly Monday-Friday with occasional Saturdays when required so great for a work/home life balance.
Shifts between 6am to 14:00pm or 7am to 3pm. Full time hours at 37.5 per week.
• Great attention to detail and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Reliable and work off own initiative and as part of a team
• Good English communication
• Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Positive attitude and motivated
• Experience in warehouse industry is not essential as on-site training will be given
• Adhere to health and safety at all times
• Meet daily company specific KPI's
• Ability to work on numerous departments to meet business needs
• Order picking using a handheld scanner
£9.04 - standard rate£13.56 - overtime rate.
Warehouse details and Siamo Benefits:
• Clean work environment· Health & safety compliant
·Free tea/coffee machines and outside eating area· Free on-site parking and lockers provided
· Work for an Agency that puts people first – Siamo Group
· Amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
· Online GP service, wellbeing support and many other FREE benefits
· Be recognised for your great work - Employee of the month awards and other reward schemes and fun competitions
· Refer a friend scheme, so you can get your friend to join too and celebrate on us with a £25 reward for each friend referred
· Immediate starts with full training provided and on-site support from Siamo
· Paid Holidays, pension schemeRecruitment Process:You are welcome to choose how you want to join Siamo:
· Remote registration options, so you can do the paperwork in your own time
· Video interviews using services that you know (WhatsApp, Skype, Messenger, Teams, Zoom, etc etc.)
· Office registrations and interviews, so you know what it feels like to be welcome to the Siamo family!
· Onsite registrations and interviews, so you can absorb the great vibe of the workplace even before you start
We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply, please call your local Siamo Coventry Branch on 07966 841899 or 01788 524 700 or 024 7663 3135, e mail firstname.lastname@example.org or simply apply online on this job board and a member of the Coventry Branch will be in touch ASAP!