Talent Acquisition Controller
We are currently looking for a Talent Controller to join one of our most popular clients in the Cranfield area.
The successful candidate will deliver Talent Management and Talent Acquisition. Talent acquisition which involves identifying and acquiring skilled workers to meet organizational needs. The role will also provide daily support to Cranfield HR Business Partners.
Deliverables / KPIs /SLAs ·
- Deliver Talent Management and Talent Acquisition
- Deploy regional AMIEO TM and TA strategy in line with business needs
- Talent acquisition which involves identifying and acquiring skilled workers to meet our organizational needs.
- Identify, acquire, assess, and hire candidates to fill open positions within the Company (including screening candidates and carrying out interviews for internal/external recruitment, preparing offers and all related paperwork, carrying out inductions for new employees, etc.)
- Lead Recruitment for IPs, Apprentices and Graduates in line with the annual requirements set by each business function
- Lead Validation centres for Graduates, work closely across UK to align on the processes as much as the business specificities allow
- Identify and develop talent across the business
- Coordinate HPP and eHPP population, identify and deploy development opportunities
- Develop programs to define, develop and retain critical talent
- Analyse talent data to guide business decisions, including but not limited to X-functional rotations
- Support the HR Business Partners with Succession Planning and preparation for talent review meetings (local, regional, global where needed)
- Carry out exit interviews and provide analysis of the obtained data to the HR BP’s
- Manage Talent Acquisition budget, including invoicing
- Coordinate day to day management of and be the key contact for the ES (Contractors) provider, including but not limited to raising ProRex POs
- Be a window person for TA and TM Policies and Processes for Regional COE and share with the HR Business Partners
- Select suitable suppliers and vendors to support delivery of strategy
- Management of the Graduates & Apprentices Development Programmes including induction, training programme, team building events and appraisals.
- Deliver the annual Talent Development programs
- Lead new employee Onboarding design and delivery
Qualification, skill, training requirements
- Previous L&D experience desirable; coaching, training design and delivery
- Previous Talent Management experience required
- Previous Talent Acquisition experience required
- Generalist HR experience desirable
- Supplier management experience desirable
- Workday and Cornerstone experience desirable
- Ability to effectively coach others
- Ability to manage comprehensive learning needs analysis
- Knowledge of LMS software and applications
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to effectively work in tight time constraints and under pressure
On site subsidised cafe
Siamo Benefits - discount from high street and online stores.
Half day on a Friday
Monday to Friday
Starting in September 2021, initially 12 months assignment from the start date
Pay Rate £20.40 p/h PAYE
Apply today for a swift response.