Client and Hospitality Assistant
Siamo are working with a long-standing partner who are looking to onboard a Client and Hospitality Assistant join a forward thinking, marketing leading company based in Cirencester.
As a Client and Hospitality Assistant you will be an integral part of the company, meeting and greeting clients, booking meetings rooms and general administrative duties, you to develop your skills in the 4-month FCT with a high likelihood of becoming a permanent opportunity.
The ideal candidate for this Marketing Account Executive position:
- Well organised and confident, with the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent telephone and administration skills.
- Proactive approach and the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Ability to be supportive, confidential, and work as a valuable member of the team.
- Competent in all Microsoft packages and Excel.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- A people person, who enjoys being supportive and accommodating.
- A can-do attitude.
- An established hospitality background.
- The ability to ‘muck in’ and get involved with anything.
- Multitask and work well under pressure.
- Pride in completing your work with a sharp eye for detail.