Warehouse Operative - PM & NIGHT SHIFT - Dunstable - LU5
We are now looking to recruit new members to join the successful team, in the position of Warehouse Operative, for our prestigious Logistics contract in Dunstable.
Experience within the industrial industry is preferred, however training is provided.
In terms of the right person, we are looking for someone with a flexible approach, both towards working hours and in your attitude to work; a sustained work history, ideally within a fast-paced warehouse environment.
Your task may include
- Carry out a variety of warehouse activities such as sorting, re-packing, stacking, unloading, dispatch and loading duties.
- Manual Lifting
- Reporting to Warehouse Team Manager
- Ensure that the operation meets the customer service requirements by completing each function at the highest standard
- Carry out duties accurately, above the required minimum productivity rate
- Carry out general housekeeping, maintenance, and hygiene duties, to ensure that the profile of the site is maintained to the very highest standard
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of themselves and other operatives by adhering to safe working practices
- Undertake such additional activities as may be required
- Team Work
- Lates: 13:00 – 21:00 paid at £10.50 per hour
- Nights: 20:45 – 04:45 paid at £11.50 per hour
- Rotating: 1 week Lates 13:00-21:00 /1 week nights 20:45 – 04:45 paid at relevant hourly rate for the shift
- 5 days out of 7 days – There will be an expectation of weekend working
- A Rota pattern will be given in advance
Overtime paid on late shifts:
Hours worked over 8 hours - x1.33 (time and a third) = £13.96ph
For a 6th Shift -x1.5 (time and a half) = £15.75ph
For a 7th Shift -x2 (double time) £21ph
Overtime paid on night shifts:
Hours worked over 8 hours - x1.33 (time and a third) = £14.11ph
For a 6th Shift -x1.5 (time and a half) = £17.25ph
For a 7th Shift -x2 (double time) £23ph
- Overtime available
- Siamo benefit's package including high street discounts, cash back incentives and exclusive promotions
- Free on-site parking
- Training opportunities and possible full-time contracts
- Working with nationally recognised companies and brands
START DATE SEPTEMBER 2021!
If this opportunity excites you, and you are looking to take the next step in your career path, please Submit your CV now