We are currently looking for an experienced Administration Assistant to join our popular client in Cranfield - they are seeking someone to join their Administration team to provide excellent customer service and support staff across site.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Administration support to multiple projects as requested by the Senior.
- Support in the creation and distribution of formal communication documents to support project development.
- Meeting management to include booking, sending invites and distributing agendas and minutes.
- Support in the preparation and running of project events related to the department.
- Management of online team intranet sites where required.
- Liaison with other sections to request feedback, responses and data, following up where necessary.
- Lifecycle Planning Support, chairing meetings and gathering responses and feedback.
- Short Term Schedule (STS) collation for distribution to Managers.
- Attendance on weekly project meetings alongside attendance at CCL meetings.
- Ad-hoc project support as requested by Senior or deputised representative where appropriate.
Background & Experience
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office with particular emphasis on Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Interpersonal skills, to be able to appreciate a multicultural environment and be able to communicate clearly with persons whose first language may not English.
- Self-motivation to proactively identify what needs to be done rather than waiting to be told, by tracking, monitoring and reporting on assigned tasks.
- Knowledge of MS Outlook to book rooms and manage Engineers’ calendars.
- Knowledge of the process file storing and archiving
- Confident communication skills as regular liaison with Engineers and Managers will be required, including chasing up late responses.
- Administration Experience
Free on-site parking
Paid overtime at 1.5x hourly rate
Subsidised on-site restaurant
Half day on a Friday
34 days holiday after 12 weeks
Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-1:20pm
£10.35 per hour
Apply now for a swift response!